- Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies
A nonprofit, non-political, scholarly society that is the leading private organization in the world dedicated to the advancement of knowledge about the former Soviet Union (including Eurasia) and Eastern and Central Europe.
- Midwest Slavic Association
Each year the Midwest Slavic Association and the Center for Slavic and East European Studies (CSEES) partner together to host the Midwest Slavic Conference.
- EDSITEment! is a partnership between the National Endowment for the Humanities and the National Trust for the Humanities. The website is a great resource for educators and students, hosting lesson plans, resource collections, articles, and much more.
International Education Centers
- Center for International Education, Lakeland Community College
- Council for European Studies, Columbia University
- REESWeb: virtual library for Russian and East European Studies
- The Voinovich Collections at Ohio University Libraries is a digital and archival resource containing documents from the career of George V. Voinovich. In particular, materials are available to educators and archive staff can work to develop and digitise materials for specific courses. Documents show the inside workings of a campaign, the policy making process, and Voinovich's work in the Balkans and Southeastern Europe.