The Center for Slavic and East European Studies is now accepting applications for Summer 2020 and Academic Year 2020-21 Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships. Applications are being sought from undergraduate, graduate, and professional students who are engaged in a course of study requiring advanced language and area studies training in a language(s) of Eastern Europe and Eurasia, including Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, and Uzbek. Full details on the fellowship, eligibility, and application process can be found on the competition's webpage.
Time and Locations
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 12:30PM-1:30PM, Enarson Classroom Building, Room 160
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 1:30PM-2:30PM, Enarson Classroom Building, Room 160
- Monday, November 25, 2019, 12:00PM-1:00PM, Enarson Classroom Building, Room 160
- Monday, December 2, 2019, 12:00PM-1:00PM, Enarson Classroom Building, Room 160
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 5:00PM-6:00PM, Enarson Classroom Building, Room 100
CSEES will host five information sessions in November and December. All prospective applicants are encouraged to attend one to learn about the fellowship and what makes a compelling application. If unable to attend one of the sessions, please email Eileen Kunkler, the FLAS Program Coordinator, at email@example.com to schedule a meeting.